Term limits for the Brea City Council have been raised for consideration in recent months. Typical cities operate under a 2 or 3 term limit, followed by either a permanent ban on service or a "cooling off period" of 1 to 4 years before eligibility resumes.
Should our council members operate under term limits? If so, under what kind of system?
This event is free and open to the public. Add your voice to this city-wide discussion!
- Shawn Nelson, Orange County Supervisor, recent proponent of reforms to the Board of Supervisors' term limits
- Bruce Whitaker, Fullerton Councilman, and past term limits advocate
- John Koos, Brea Businessman and term limits proponent
- Christie Russell, Brea Resident and term limits opponent
- July 21, 2016 at 6:30pm – 8:30pm
495 S Brea Blvd
Brea, CA 92821
Google map and directions
- 10 people are going